skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thanks 'yee-por' that's much better!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Joshua Cheng
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
Psalm 139:13-14 (ESV)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(15)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2007
(254)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(33)
▼
February
(45)
Aww Dad this tastes awful but the stuff mummy give...
Daddy recommended that I have some Panadol for bab...
Daddy reads from the Bible to me about the Exodus
I was just telling uncle Jeffery that I want to be...
Edwina and Auntie Bing
I like playing with Uncle Janson!
Just lounging around on Kathleen
Ok gals, let's hold hands!
I had Chinese New Year dinner at auntie Bing's. he...
Hugs for yee-por Susanna, I miss you already! :(Th...
I'm a bit sad :( that yee-por is flying back to Ho...
In honour of Yee-por we had dinner at Beverly Chin...
Yeh-yeh, don't I have a lovely neck?
I had dinner with Mah-mah
Grand auntie Susanna I just want to let you know h...
Por por, goong goong, yee por, dai kow-fu, sai kow...
We went to Coogee for brunch, it was such a lovely...
Here I am in grandaddy Chow's chilli farm, it's hi...
Kung hei fat choy uncle Willy and auntie Elaine! T...
Please don't get the wrong idea about Joshie and I...
I like Auntie Jo, she bought me a blue toy car! Th...
I'm 7 weeks old and I started smiling a couple of ...
Today was the first time I went into the city. I g...
Mirror mirror on the wall who's the best looking b...
Por por what are you having over there? I think I ...
I'm just chilling out with 'yee-por' before dinner
Thanks 'yee-por' that's much better!
My 6th grand auntie Susanna came to visit from HK....
While I was sleeping, Joshie was laughing, jumping...
*yawn* I took a nap on Cammy's couch
Mummy went to visit Auntie Cheryl. Here's my new f...
Dr Dong dropped by for a quick visit before headin...
Uncle Baoes came to help daddy do handy man stuff
Auntie Rosana, me, Uncle Tony, Auntie Annie and Au...
Uncle Tony is a natural at holding me.
Sorry auntie Annie I'm a bit distracted... still t...
Yeah now I'm looking at Janny again and that was J...
Am I seeing double? Are my baby eyes playing trick...
Here I am with Janny
I make Auntie Dang smile :)
I love my daddy!
I love sleeping in por por's soft arms.
Uncle Lawrence and por por came to visit me.
Auntie Wendy is holding me but I'm still checking ...
Mummy and daddy's old neighbours, Wilson and Wendy...
►
January
(72)