skip to main | skip to sidebar

I love my daddy!
~ 1st February 2007
Newer Post Older Post Home

Joshua Cheng



For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:13-14 (ESV)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (15)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2007 (254)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (33)
    • ▼  February (45)
      • Aww Dad this tastes awful but the stuff mummy give...
      • Daddy recommended that I have some Panadol for bab...
      • Daddy reads from the Bible to me about the Exodus
      • I was just telling uncle Jeffery that I want to be...
      • Edwina and Auntie Bing
      • I like playing with Uncle Janson!
      • Just lounging around on Kathleen
      • Ok gals, let's hold hands!
      • I had Chinese New Year dinner at auntie Bing's. he...
      • Hugs for yee-por Susanna, I miss you already! :(Th...
      • I'm a bit sad :( that yee-por is flying back to Ho...
      • In honour of Yee-por we had dinner at Beverly Chin...
      • Yeh-yeh, don't I have a lovely neck?
      • I had dinner with Mah-mah
      • Grand auntie Susanna I just want to let you know h...
      • Por por, goong goong, yee por, dai kow-fu, sai kow...
      • We went to Coogee for brunch, it was such a lovely...
      • Here I am in grandaddy Chow's chilli farm, it's hi...
      • Kung hei fat choy uncle Willy and auntie Elaine! T...
      • Please don't get the wrong idea about Joshie and I...
      • I like Auntie Jo, she bought me a blue toy car! Th...
      • I'm 7 weeks old and I started smiling a couple of ...
      • Today was the first time I went into the city. I g...
      • Mirror mirror on the wall who's the best looking b...
      • Por por what are you having over there? I think I ...
      • I'm just chilling out with 'yee-por' before dinner
      • Thanks 'yee-por' that's much better!
      • My 6th grand auntie Susanna came to visit from HK....
      • While I was sleeping, Joshie was laughing, jumping...
      • *yawn* I took a nap on Cammy's couch
      • Mummy went to visit Auntie Cheryl. Here's my new f...
      • Dr Dong dropped by for a quick visit before headin...
      • Uncle Baoes came to help daddy do handy man stuff
      • Auntie Rosana, me, Uncle Tony, Auntie Annie and Au...
      • Uncle Tony is a natural at holding me.
      • Sorry auntie Annie I'm a bit distracted... still t...
      • Yeah now I'm looking at Janny again and that was J...
      • Am I seeing double? Are my baby eyes playing trick...
      • Here I am with Janny
      • I make Auntie Dang smile :)
      • I love my daddy!
      • I love sleeping in por por's soft arms.
      • Uncle Lawrence and por por came to visit me.
      • Auntie Wendy is holding me but I'm still checking ...
      • Mummy and daddy's old neighbours, Wilson and Wendy...
    • ►  January (72)