skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Here I am posing with por por
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Joshua Cheng
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
Psalm 139:13-14 (ESV)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(15)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2007
(254)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(45)
▼
January
(72)
My grandparents came over for dinner. I'm not in t...
Here I am posing with por por
Mummies and their Joshua's - Mamma Yinga came over...
I'm 1 month old today!
Do I look like mummy or daddy?
Here's a photo of me and Auntie Eva before she fli...
It was a very hot 40 degree day and I took an afte...
I'm well supported by 'goo jair' and 'yeh yeh'
It's tough being amongst two gorgeous gals, Edwina...
Tannie, Auntie Bing, Edwina and Uncle Johnnie came...
Kay Kay came to cuddle me - worth waking up for!
Minh came just came back from Japan and here I am ...
Mum's Wednesday Bible Study 2006 group came over f...
I went to the early childhood centre today it was ...
Now with the camera back in focus, here's me under...
Here I am scratching my itchy face with Carlo and ...
Now I'm awake amongst these lovely people Linda, N...
Here I am with Linda and Nathan. Uncle Nathan is c...
Finally Joyce and Steve got to hold me... been wai...
If I get sick I'm going straight to Jean-Patrick a...
Andrew and Michelle are getting a hang of holding ...
Tho took a study break to see me. Goodluck in your...
I got my blood tested today (heel prick) and I wen...
Strike a pose... vogue
Edwin, Mares and baby Imogen (6 mths) came over fo...
I'm checking out Auntie Cathy, she looks stunning!
Look at the camera Josh!
Everything is all Yoke dokes
Mummy and Daddy Lee
Auntie Chung
Here's Johanna, Cris and me (I'm a bit camera shy)
Chi & Lolita came back from the UK and they came t...
I don't like the car restraint much. Here I am try...
Daddy thinks I need more sunlight
I'm a little bit jaundiced so mummy took me out fo...
I went to the early childhood centre and I grew 1c...
I got a bouquet of gifts from Mummy's work at AMP.
Goong goong, por por and uncle Lawrence came over ...
I'm a week old and one of my favourite things to d...
Por por and Uncle Al
Here I am posing at 6 days old
The gang celebrated New Year's
Steve, Denise and baby Dominic (5 months) from mor...
Ma Ma's long time friend, Auntie Bing Bing and Unc...
Andrew Moore is my first visitor at home. He spoke...
I'm 5 days old. Here I am before I left the hospital.
Uncle Lawrence and Por por
Melvin and Mary came to visit me
Uncle Lawerence
family photo with me being 4 days old
Jo and Phil are excited to hold cute little babies...
Gordon and Lay Lee came to visit me after a trip t...
Yolanda, Wayne and baby Josiah (he's about 4mths o...
Spending some quality time with daddy while mummy ...
Andy and Pete made it just in time to see cute lit...
A couple of locals from the surrounding neighbourh...
My daddy's childhood friend Jules, Rose, goo jair...
The gang - Bao is holding my friend Joshie and the...
I've been held by such a gorgeous gal, Susannah.
Tough Thomas is so happy to see me!
Clare and Carl
John's watching me while I sleep.
Ben's holding me while I sleep
Jeff - no problem I got it!
Iris brought along a box of Cherries for mummy!
Mummy and Ma Ma
Yeh Yeh is so pleased that I'm a baby boy Cheng
Auntie Eva
Uncle Allan, por por and goong goong
Por por is my first visitor
Born at: 2:04pm Wednesday 27 December 2006Weight: ...
First Cheng family photo in the delivery suite